Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cody in Review…

Yes, Cody was born in March, and yes, I fail to update this as much as I would like. So here’s a review of Cody over the past few months!

Cody with Uncle Landon in the hospital

_DSC0493

With Grandpa D

_DSC0519

Cody with his mom and dad

IMG_1844

little Super hero

IMG_1892

A few days after being home

IMG_1918

Right after bath and before bed

IMG_1936

Right after waking up (styled on its own!)

IMG_1943

After Cody was born we were blessed to have our parents come out to help us out for the first few weeks. I don’t know what I would have done without them! THANK YOU to them for all their help. My dad, mom, and brother Landon all came out the day after Cody was born. My mom stayed for about a week and then Landon’s parents came for a few days. It was so fun be with all of them. 

 

“Nana” (Dyer) with Cody and Austin

IMG_1872Playing ring-around-the-rosies with Dad, Papa and Gramie Mauler

IMG_1884 

A few weeks old

IMG_1980 

 
 
IMG_1978   

Landon let Cody suck his nose and I think Cody was stronger than he expected  :)

IMG_1909IMG_1911

1 MONTH (4 weeks- 11 lbs. 14 oz.)

IMG_1988

2 MONTHS – 14 lbs. 4 oz.

IMG_2116IMG_2155 

3 MONTHS – 15 lbs. 8 oz.

IMG_2264IMG_2242

IMG_2279

4 MONTHS – 17lbs.8 oz. IMG_2277

IMG_2295IMG_2310   People think I actually use a curling iron to make that long tube-like row of curls in the bottom left picture. NO, no, no—Cody’s hair pretty much does what it wants unless we really try to gel it, like this mohawk below…IMG_2285  IMG_2297 IMG_2317

      I thought it would be fun to compare our boys since it’s hard for me to tell how much they look alike or not. Here is Austin (when he  was 4     months old and 19 lbs. 6 oz.) next to Cody at 4 monthsIMG_0287 old (and 17lbs. 8 oz.)IMG_2296

                         We love our boys!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

MTMcGee said...

The picture with Austin in the high chair and Cody in the Bumbo is absolutely adorable. You can definitely tell they are brothers.

Becky said...

those are such cute pictures! It's fun to see the boys' comparison.

Suzanna said...

Cute boys! I think they actually look quite a bit alike. That is some crazy fun hair!

angela said...

Yeah for Cody!! I cannot wait to see you guys. Thank you in advance for making the huge trip. We love you!

Arianne said...

Your kids are adorable! And you are such a cute mom! I wish we lived closer...but let us know whenever you're back visiting in Colorado!

Makenzie Iorg said...

It's so fun to see your boys side by side! When I get around to posting I will do that too!

~Bekahjo said...

That hair is awesome Ssa! I think the boys look a lot alike. I love the pics of Austin with his brother, you can see his little personality shining through!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/standar-berat-badan-bayi-ideal/