Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introducing Cody Christopher Mauler!!!

We wanted to introduce our newest family member, Cody Christopher Mauler, who was born on March 25th at 12:24 AM.  He weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and was 20 1/4” long.  As you can see he has a lot of dark hair.  I know the most important thing is pictures so I’ll keep the narrative short.

Here is Melissa right before going into the hospital.

IMG_1816

Here is the first picture of Cody!

IMG_1817

He opened his eyes soon after..

IMG_1825 

Here are Cody’s proud parents..

IMG_1826

Here’s Cody’s head of hair..

IMG_1831

Austin got to meet Cody (he calls him “Deko”)

IMG_1833

Melissa’s parents and brother Landon were in town and met him..

_DSC0543

_DSC0545

Then Steve got our first ever family picture with the four of us (with all eyes on our new baby)..

_DSC0611

I’ll try to get more info up soon but mom and baby are doing well and we are so thrilled to have Cody join our family!!

15 comments:

Lucky Larson's said...

so cute!! and you look AMAZING for just having a kid!
Thanks for the great pictures!! Enjoy your little Cody.

Arianne said...

Congratulations! Welcome Cody! You look amazing Melissa. I can only imagine what a wonderful mother you are! I can't wait to meet your kids some day.

Natalie said...

Congrats! How fun :)

Nellie said...

I can't believe that hair! Not so fair that the boy gets all the hair and my poor baby girl is almost bald! You all look great and I can't wait to meet him!

Becky said...

What a cute little guy! Congratulations, I'm so excited (and thanks for posting; I've been checking for updates!) Let me know how the adjustment to two kids goes and please pass along any tips or advice!! We love you guys!

April Garvin said...

Congrats guys! He is so cute.

MTMcGee said...

Thanks for putting up pictures. Congratulations!! He is adorable! Cute that Austin calls him "Deko". If you guys need anything, please call.

Megan said...

Congratulations! What beautiful children!

The Carlson Crew said...

Congratulations! So exciting...I can't wait to get our four little guys together and see what they think of each other. Hope you are back to feeling great soon!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Congradulations! Cody is adorable and the hair is so sweet! Fantastic family and glad to hear everyone is doing well.

~Bekahjo said...

Congrats you guys! So glad everything is going well! He's beautiful!

Makenzie Iorg said...

Congratulations! I am a little jealous seeing that I still have over 2 weeks to go. Your boys will be such great friends!

Erin said...

Congrats to you guys from the Campbells! What a beautiful boy for a beautiful family. Melissa...you look amazing!!

Kelly said...

Congrats Melissa! Your boys are lucky to have you as a mommy!

Moeller Family said...

I love the new pic at the top of your blog! Such a sweet little fam you have!